Monday, March 16, 2020

Do You Feel Stuck?

Expert Author Oliver JR Cooper
Perhaps, after not being in a good way for a little while or quite some time, you ended up reaching out for external support. Yet, although your intention was to change your life, you may find that this hasn't really taken place.
You may have read a number of books and even had a few counselling/therapy sessions. It could go even further, though, if you have been on a number of different personal development courses.
Full of Insight
Thanks to what you have done, then, you could have a lot of insight into why your life is the way that it is. Unfortunately, however, what you know won't have enabled you to move forward.
Additionally, you may have also learnt a fair amount of different techniques. At this point, you might wonder how you could have such a deep understanding and have put so much effort into this area of your life, only to be in roughly the same position.
Weighed Down
What I have said above might not be completely true for you, as you could be in an even worse position then you were to begin with. Along with how you felt at the beginning, you could now experience a fair amount of frustration and anger.
You might even think about whether or not your life will ever get better, having moments when you feel like a powerless victim. If this is so, coming to terms with how you feel might be hard; that's if you have read a lot about the importance of being positive and know that having a victim mentality won't serve you.
How It Is
Undoubtedly, having a victim mentality won't help you to change your life but if there are times when you do feel like one, there is no need for you to lay into yourself for it. Bearing in mind what you have gone through, it could be said that this is a perfectly normal response.
You can just acknowledge how you feel, without needing to label in any way. Remember, what you resist is what is likely to persist, and the last thing you will want is for what you are going through to continue.
I Understand
If you are going through what I have said above (or something similar), I'm here to say that I have a fairly good idea about you are going through. When I first got on 'the path' in 2003, I was not in a good way.
I needed to find a way to change my life and this caused me to look for answers. What I didn't know at the time was that it would take me over sixteen years of reading different books, trying many different approaches, taking different courses, working with numerous therapists and healers, until I would start to really settle down and to feel comfortable in my own skin.
How Can I Serve You?
With that in mind, I want to say that maybe I can provide you with that assistance that you need at this stage of your journey. One of the ways that I can do this is through the personalised consultations that I offer via Skype, Zoom, or in-person if you live close by.
Author, transformational writer, teacher and consultant, Oliver JR Cooper, hails from England. His insightful commentary and analysis covers all aspects of human transformation, including love, partnership, self-love, and inner awareness. With over two thousand, three hundred in-depth articles highlighting human psychology and behaviour, Oliver offers hope along with his sound advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Magic Formula to a Healthy Mindset is Money, Abundance and Meeting All Your Needs

By  Monica Odenwald   |     Submitted On January 05, 2010     There are three components to Network Marketing, says trainer Jay K...